I was born in 1971 in Montreal and spent most of my life in Paris. As an Ethnologist, I published an essay on the French rave scene in 2002, then worked as a marketing researcher and a journalist for large companies. Former DJ and graffiti writer, I enjoy urban atmospheres, street-life, celebrations and eroticism, to which I added meditation and Buddhism when turning 40’.
My photography is a personal diary.
A visual notepad collecting fragments of a chaotic quest for peace.
My ideal image :
- Stands by itself
- Intelligible at first sight
- Questions, makes people participate
- Gives the desire to have it at home
- Works even if pasted in the street
- Doesn’t need a pedestal to radiate
- Talks to people from different walks of life
- A precious harmony for which I'm very greateful